Boiron, Calendula Lotion, 6.7 fl oz (200 ml)
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- First Aid
- Dry Skin
- Skin Irritations
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Paraben Free
- Ideal for Soothing Large Areas
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Natural Active Ingredients
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Hand and body lotion
- Helps promote healing of sunburn, skin irritation (rashes, redness, etc.)
- Soothes dry skin
Shake well before using. For sunburns, clean affected area with water and apply Calendula lotion 2 or 3 times a day. For skin irritation and dry skin, apply Calendula Lotion topically as needed.
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS-10%||Healing agent|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, caprylyl glycol, carbomer, dimethicone, EDTA disodium, octyldodecyl myristate, PEG-6 stearate, PEG-32 stearate, purified water, sodium hydroxide, sorbic acid, stearic acid, 1,2-hexanediol.|
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not use if you are allergic to Calendula Officinalis or to any of this product's inactive ingredients. Ask a doctor before use in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns. Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens. Keep out of the reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
This product does not contain SPF
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
Natural ingredients, wonderful for general use as well as on burns and cuts.
Haven't used it much.
Posted by whitelotusrose on Mar 04, 2015
I haven't used it much since I got it. I initially bought to apply on my dry knees but never got around to it. So I don't know whether it works or not. But it doesn't have a very nice smell. I now use coconut oil.
Posted by Reviewer2133762 on Nov 28, 2013
Very good for dry skin
Posted by 5254346842867945428 on Mar 20, 2013
This product is very helpful for my lips.
Work great as a body lotion.
Posted by Reviewer2811110 on Jun 17, 2010
Not greasy. It made my face reddish if I used too much.