Boiron, Coldcalm, Children's Cold Relief, 2 Tubes, Approx 80 Pellets Per Tube
You purchased this item onView this order
Buy 4+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Runny Nose
- Nasal Congestion
- Minor Sore Throat
- No Side Effects
- No Drug Interactions
- 3+ and Older
- Works Naturally With Your Body
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
- Take Coldcalm at the First Sign of Cold Symptoms
- Temporarily relieves cold symptoms such as:
- Runny Nose
- Nasal congestion
- Minor sore throat
- Children 3 years of age and older: At the onset of cold symptoms, take 5 pellets every 20 minutes for 1 hour. Then take 5 pellets every 2 hours until symptoms are relieved. Allow pellets to dissolve in the mouth.
- Children under 3 years of age: Ask a doctor before use.
|Allium cepa 3C HPUS||Relieves sneezing and runny nose|
|Apis mellifica 6C HPUS||Relieves nasal congestion|
|Belladonna 6C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose)||Relieves colds with a sudden onset|
|Eupatorium perfoliatum 3C HPUS||Relieves sinus pain|
|Gelsemium sempervirens 6C HPUS||Relieves headaches associated with colds|
|Kali bichromicum 6C HPUS||Relieves nasal discharge|
|Nux vomica 3C HPUS (contains less than 10-6 mg alkaloids per dose)||Relieves sneezing attacks|
|Phytolacca decandra 6C HPUS||Relieves sore throat associated with colds|
|Pulsatilla 6C HPUS||Relieves colds with a loss of taste and smell|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States|
|Inactive ingredients Lactose, sucrose|
Do not use if label sealing clear cap is broken or for sore throat in children younger than 3 years of age. Ask a doctor before use in children younger than 3 years of age. Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist for more than 3 days or worsen, or if sore throat is severe, persist for more than 2 days, or occurs with fever, headache, rash, nausea or vomiting. Keep out of reach of children.
Store at 68-77ºF (20-25ºC)