Boiron, Optique 1, Eye Irritation Relief, 20 Doses, 0.013 fl oz Each (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Sterile Single-Use Liquid Doses
- Soothing & Refreshing
- Dry, Itchy & Gritty Eyes
- Red, Burning & Tired Eyes
- Homeopathic Medicine
- No Drug Interactions
- Works Naturally With Your Body
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- Temporarily relieves minor eye irritation due to fatigue or airborne irritants such as ragweed, other pollens and dust
- Soothes red, dry, itchy, gritty, burning or tired eyes
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Snap off one single-use dose. Twist to open. Instill 1 to 2 drops, or more if necessary, in affected eye(s). Repeat 2 to 6 times a day, as needed, or as directed by a doctor.
- Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
|Cineraria maritima 6C HPUS-1.50%||Soothes red and irritated eyes|
|Euphrasia officinalis 4X HPUS-1.00%||Relieves burning, irritated eyes|
|Calendula officinalis 4X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eye dryness associated with smoke or other airborne irritants|
|Kali muriaticum 10X HPUS-0.25%||Alleviates gritty sensation (feeling of sand in the eye)|
|Calcarea fluorica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves eyestrain and fatigue characterized by flickering light|
|Magnesia carbonica 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves sharp, flashing eye pain|
|Silicea 10X HPUS-0.25%||Relieves tired eyes|
|The letters HPUS indicate that these ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States|
|Inactive Ingredients: Purified water, sodium chloride 0.9%|
|**C, K, CK, and X are homeopathic dilutions|
To avoid contamination
- Do not touch tip of container to any surface
- Do not touch the eye with the tip of the container
- Do not reuse
- Once opened, discard container after each use
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy. Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps, inner foil pouch, and single-use dose container are not intact
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
I like these a lot. Individual portions so I don't get the bottle contaminated. That's good. Feels good in my eye. Seems silky and gentle, never stings or burns. And helps computer tired eyes, dry eyes and soothes redness.
I like Boiron better than the over the counter drops. These are more soothing and natural. Great product. I highly recommend this eye drop
Posted by 5059554153961356308 on Jul 24, 2016
Vials are too small, can't re-use. No effect on my dry, red eyes.
Posted by 5616237515851750668 on Oct 30, 2015
but I think if the tip of the container where suitable to re close it it would be better because I find the amount of drops in the container a bit more than I need for one single use.
Posted by 5722013870293167477 on Jul 31, 2015
The product does exactly what it says, and without any side effects. I've been using it for two weeks, and my eyes are better than before (much better than when I used over-the-counter eye drops). I will continue to order this product until I won't need it anymore or find it on iHerb website...Thank you, Boiron and iHerb!
Maybe not for blepharitis with dry eye
Posted by Reviewer1620513 on Jan 07, 2015
I was desperately looking for a substitute for Oculoheel/ Clearlife which iherb has discontinued. It is the only thing I have had(including OTC) that has ever given me substantive relief from blepharitis. Boiron was well priced and well regarded so I had high hopes it might work for me but no go. Unlike Oculoheel there was no immediate soothing effect and as for dry eye, it made my eyes feel gooey and like they were impervious to moisture - maybe emulating some of those dry eye gels you get which you leave in overnight. If Blepharitis is your problem and you want to buy something here, I'd recommend Similasan dry eye relief. Its not as good as Oculoheel but used in tandem with an OTC wetting type tears drop you will still get a fair bit of relief.