Boiron, Yeastaway, 7 Vaginal Suppositories (Discontinued Item)
By Boiron36 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: BOI-71598
- UPC Code: 306969715987
- Package Quantity: 7 Vaginal Suppositories
- Dimensions: 0.7 x 5.2 x 2.8 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Yeast Infection
- Vaginal Itching
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Applicator Included
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Use Yeastaway at the First Sign of a Yeast Infection
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection
- Temporary relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infection (candidiasis), such as: minor itching/burning/discomfort
Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is enclosed.
For vaginal use only. Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge
- Get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months)
- May have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that cause AIDS
- Are under 12 years of age
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- Symptoms remain after 7 days
- You get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the suppository seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
|Borax 14X HPUS||For treatment of thick vaginal discharge|
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS||Healing agent|
|Candida albicans 30X HPUS||Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection|
|Hydrastis canadensis 1X HPUS||For treatment of vaginal discharge|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.|
iHerb Customer Reviews
reading the other reviews.....Yes, it's a little messy but it works....it's logical to lay down for the night and wear underwear with a pad as it disolves right away....if you want natural relief, try it....as with everything, you need to use it yourself to see if it works for you...
This is the only product I have found that works for me. I have tried just about everything else, from the doctor and alternative.