Boiron, Yeastaway, 7 Vaginal Suppositories (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Yeast Infection
- Vaginal Itching
- Homeopathic Medicine
- Works Naturally with Your Body
- Applicator Included
- World Leader in Homeopathic Medicines
Use Yeastaway at the First Sign of a Yeast Infection
The Boiron Promise
At Boiron, we believe there's a better way to feel good. A better way that works naturally with your body. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing safe, natural medicines. As world leader in homeopathic medicines, our passion is your total health. Our promise is your total satisfaction.
- See your doctor if this is the first time you have vaginal itching and discomfort to find out if you have a vaginal yeast infection
- Temporary relieves symptoms of vaginal yeast infection (candidiasis), such as: minor itching/burning/discomfort
Before using Yeastaway, read the enclosed educational brochure for complete instructions and information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older: Insert one suppository high into the vagina every night for 7 consecutive nights. Applicator is enclosed.
For vaginal use only. Yeastaway may damage condoms and diaphragms and cause them to fail.
Ask a doctor before use if you
- Have one or more of the following: abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge
- Get vaginal yeast infections often (such as once a month or three in six months)
- May have been exposed to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) that cause AIDS
- Are under 12 years of age
When using this product
- Do not use tampons, douches, spermicides or other vaginal products
- Do not have vaginal intercourse
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Symptoms do not improve in 3 days
- Symptoms remain after 7 days
- You get abdominal pain, fever, chills, nausea, vomiting, foul-smelling discharge or hives.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if glued carton end flaps are open or if the suppository seal is broken.
Store at 68-77°F (20-25°C)
|Borax 14X HPUS||For treatment of thick vaginal discharge|
|Calendula officinalis 1X HPUS||Healing agent|
|Candida albicans 30X HPUS||Relieves symptoms of Candida (yeast) infection|
|Hydrastis canadensis 1X HPUS||For treatment of vaginal discharge|
|The letters HPUS indicate that this ingredient is officially included in the Homeopathic Pharmacopeia of the United States.|
|Inactive ingredients: Gelatin, glycerin, purified water.|
reading the other reviews.....Yes, it's a little messy but it works....it's logical to lay down for the night and wear underwear with a pad as it disolves right away....if you want natural relief, try it....as with everything, you need to use it yourself to see if it works for you...
This is the only product I have found that works for me. I have tried just about everything else, from the doctor and alternative.
Natural candida relief
Posted by 4872316975382798495 on Oct 08, 2014
very easy to use, no hormones or chemicals added, eases symptoms I have also used it on a preventative basis! Worth trying in any case.
Boiron vaginal suppositories
Posted by 5636342620208075348 on Jul 29, 2014
Excellent. I recommend every woman have candida. I was gone. very good
Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Mar 28, 2013
Helped a bit, but its not super product I would recommend.
Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012
gel suppositories, had slight itching and used it for 7 days in the night, it helps but i would say more for prophylaxis than for treatment