Bonfit America Inc., Oralgiene Etc, Electric Tongue Scraper (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- The First Vibrating Tongue Cleaner
- Eliminates Bad Breath for a Clean Healthy Mouth
- New Breath Technology Recommended by Dentists
Special contour tip with micro vibrations cleans the plaque coating off the tongue without gag reflex.
Q. I have never heard of Tongue Cleansing?
A. Tongue cleansing dates back to the eighteenth century. Recent scientific evidence and the American Dental Association recommend tongue cleansing as part of daily home oral hygiene.
Q. What are the benefits of Tongue Cleansing?
A. Tongue Cleansing improves oral health with immediate improvement in breath. Tongue Plaque consists of bacteria, dead tissue and debris from food particles. These offenders emit hydrogen sulfide, the culprit of bad breath.
Q. Scraping vs. Brushing the tongue?
A. Scraping the tongue lifts the plaque build-up out of the crevices of the tongue. A clean tongue is rosy-pink in color. It should not have a coating on it.
Q. Why the "etc"?
A. The "etc" has a special contour tip shaped to comfortably reach the back of the tongue. It uses gentle vibrations, with no pressure applied to the tongue, so there is no gag reflex. It is a quick and effective way to a healthy mouth and fresh breath.
The following is included in this package:
- One etc unit
- Etc storage stand
Requires one AAA battery (not included).
- Press the pulse switch on the front of your etc.
- Gently move the etc from the back of the tongue to the front.
- Repeat the motion moving the etc from the rear to the front a few times until your tongue as clean.