Books, Dr. Eskeland's Young Tissue Extract, Norway's Anti-Aging Miracle, 41 Page Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
By Dr. Bjodne Eskeland
- The Story Behind YTE, 3
- Facts About YTE, 5
- The Health Benefits of YTE, 11
- Who Can Benefit from YTE, 15
- Testimonials of YTE Users, 21
- The YTE Forum: Frequently Asked Questions, 25
- Clinical Studies and YTE Research, 29
About the Author, 41
Dr. Eskeland's Young Tissue Extract (YTE)
Young Tissue Extract (YTE) is a powdered protein derived from extract of healthy, pre-embryonic fertilized hen eggs that has been clinically proven to provide a great fourfold benefit to human health: Increased sexual health and desire; remarkable increase in energy and stamina; a boost in muscle strength for athletes, and benefits to promote relaxation.
YTE contains a natural combination of potent amino acids and glycopeptides, which are enriched in the period immediately after the egg is fertilized, and are extracted from the egg at the peak of potency to capture all the tremendous health-giving potential. These substances help regulate or normalize the production of testosterone in the body, and reduce cortisol, the stress hormone. The result is increased sexual desire, more energy and stamina and a greater feeling of well-being for both men and women.
- Improve your sex life
- Build muscle strength
- Increase your energy levels
- Enhance feeling of well being
Health Point Press