Books, From Fatigued to Fantastic!, Jacob Teitelbaum's M.D., 424 Page Book (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs (0.59kg)
- Product Code: BKS-33289
- UPC Code: 9781583332894
- Package Quantity: 424 Page Book
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 6 x 9 in, 1.1 lbs (0.5kg)
- A Clinically Proven Program to Regain Vibrant Health and Overcome Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia
- Completely Revised Third Edition
The Complete Guide to Overcoming
- Chronic Exhaustion
- Brain Fog
- Poor Sleep
- Decreased Sex Drive
- Recurrent Infections, and more
For the more than twenty-five million Americans who suffer from chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, and other fatigue-related illnesses, there is only one bestselling guide- From Fatigued to Fantastic! Now, this new, completely updated third edition incorporates the latest advances in science and technology to helps alleviate the baffling symptoms associated with severe fatigue and body pain.
Dr. Teitelbaum's unique treatment program tackles the root causes of chronic fatigue (CFS) and fibromyalgia (FMS) and progressively works to eliminate deficiencies and imbalances in the body. The integrated SHIN protocol-sleep hormones, infections, and nutrition-addresses these four main areas of treatment. From Fatigue to Fantastic! will show you how to:
- Lay the foundation for energy with eight solid hours of sleep a night.
- Optimize levels of key hormones that are often deficient in those with CFS/FMS
- Eliminate underlying infections that can cripple the body's immune response.
- Kick-start the body and the brain with the right nutrition and with necessary supplements.
As you go though the book, you'll fill out worksheets that will equip you with a treatment program fitted to your specific needs. Guidelines for diagnosis and care are clearly and concisely presented, along with supporting scientific studies and treatment recommendations that include the latest and best strategies for using prescription and over-the-counter medications, nutritional supplements, alternative therapies, and dietary and lifestyle modifications.
Dr. Teitelbaum's treatment program is based on the clinically proven results of his landmark study and on his more that thirty years of experience in working with patients. In addition to providing cutting-edge research, up-to-date scientific information, and practical advice, he offers the compassionate understanding of one who has himself battled and overcome these disorders.
Avery - member of the Penguin Group (USA) Inc.