Books, Living Well With Grave's Disease and Hyperthyroidism, Mary J. Shomon, 427 Pages, Paper-Back-Book (Discontinued Item)
By Books5 Reviews
Shipping Weight: 0.89 lbs (0.4 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BKS-73019
- UPC Code: 9780060730192
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 5.3 x 8 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
"Mary Shomon provides a comprehensive service for sufferers of thyroid disease."
What your Doctor Doesn't tell you... That you need to know.
Are your suffering from:
- Anxiety, panic attacks, or mood swings?
- Sleep problems?
- Fatigue and weakness?
- Unexplained weight changes?
- Hot Flashes?
You could be suffering from Grave's disease or hyperthyroidism.
The most comprehensive resource available on Grave's disease and hyperthyroidism, from the nation's leading thyroid patient advocate
If you're one of the millions of Americans suffering from Grave's disease and other forms of hyperthyroidism, Mary J. Shomon has the answers and knowledge you need to effectively manage your condition. In Living Well with Grave's Disease and Hyperthyroidism, Shomon-herself a thyroid patient-draws on an extensive network or experts to bring you the latest information on.
- Risk factors, warning signs, and symptoms
- Tests and procedures that can help you get properly diagnosed
- Thyroid eye disease, skin problems and other effects of Grave's disease
- Effects of antithyroid drugs, radioactive iodine and surgery
- Alternative and integrative treatments
- Fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding during and after hyperthyroidism
- The autoimmune disease connection with Grave's disease
- Coping with side effects such as weight gain, depression, fatigue, and hair loss
- And much more
With Mary J. Shomon lending a guiding hand, you'll be on your way to living well with Grave's disease and hyperthyroidism..