Books, Nature's Brain Booster, PS (PhosphatidylSerine), 84 Page Paper-Back Book (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- A Vital Lipid Nutrient for Memory, Mood and Stress
- Total Health Management Series No. 1
By Parris M. Kidd, PhD
About the Author
Internationally recognized nutrition scientist Parris M. Kidd, PhD received the BSc (Zoology) First Class Honors degree at the University of the West Indies in Kingston, Jamaica and the PhD in Zoology-Cell Biology at the University of California at Berkeley. His PhD Thesis explored cell membranes in the fertilization process and his current work with phospholipid nutrients further extends this interest since phospholipids are major building blocks for the membranes of all cells. Dr. Kidd has been educating the professional and lay public about PhosphatidylSerine (PS) and other phospholipids since 1987.
Published by Total Health Communications, Inc.