Books, The Carnitine Miracle, Robert Crayhon M.S., Soft Back, 240 Pages (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
The Supernutrient Program That Promotes
- High Energy
- Fat Burning
- Heart Health
- Brain Wellness
Carnitine is one of the most remarkable health promoting nutrients ever discovered, and this is the first book to help you unlock all of its benefits.
In The Carnitine Miracle, Robert Crayhon, M.S., has created a plan for wellness based on his extensive research and his fourteen years of clinical experience with this supernutrient. In reading this book, you will learn that you can:
- Lose weight
- Increase energy
- Lower cholesterol and triglycerides
- Maximize heart health
- Achieve peak sports performance
- Increase mental energy and brain health
- Treat a wide range of problems including PMS, chronic fatigue, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's disease, and many others
Crayhon has developed the Carnitine Program to help you reap all the benefits of this supernutrient, and an easy and flexible eating plan that will help you lose weight while managing a wide range of health problems. The Carnitine Program is based on the principles of the diet of primitive humans, combined with the latest findings in optimal nutrition, to make for a simple, powerful, and nutritious eating plan, supplemented with carnitine.
Simply put, this book is a hands-on guide to maximal body health. Such an ambitious program can only come out of an approach centered around carnitine, a nutrient with a remarkably wide range of benefits.
Robert Crayhon, M.S., is a clinician, researcher, and educator who has been called "one of the top ten nutritionists in the country" by Self magazine (August '93). He is author of the best selling Robert Crayhon's Nutrition made Simple and is associate editor of Total Health Magazine. Crayhon is president of Designs from Health Institute, and educational institution that has trained health care practitioners in the latest findings in clinical nutrition since 1989.
M. Evans and Company Inc. New York