- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
By Lise N. Alschuler, ND, Fabno and Karolyn A. Gazella
Foreword by Donald I. Abrams, MD, Chief, Hematology-Oncology, San Francisco General Hospital and Director of Integrative Oncology Research, UCSF Osher Center for Integrative Medicine
- Revised and Updated
- An Integrative Approach to Prevention, Treatment, and Healing
- Third Edition
- Previously Published as Alternative Medicine Magazine's Definitive Guide to Cancer, Second Edition
"This is a remarkable survey of holistic cancer treatment. If I had cancer, I would read this book."
—Mehmet C. Oz, MD, FACS, author of You: The Owner's Manual
Information is power—and when you or a loved one is faced with a cancer diagnosis, the need for accurate and trusted medical information becomes urgent. The Definitive Guide to Cancer, now in its third edition, encourages you to take and integrative approach that embraces both alternative and conventional therapies across the spectrum of cancer prevention, treatment, and healing. Naturopathic physician Lise N. Alschuler and medical journalist Karolyn A. Gazella present an overview of what cancer is, its causes and preventative strategies, and in-depth approach to integrative treatment options, description of key body functions, and discussions of more than twenty specific cancers. This comprehensive guide delivers informed hope along with effective tools for reclaiming your vitality in the midst of cancer treatment, healing, and recovery.
Published by Celestial Arts