Books, User's Guide to Pycnogenol, Nature's Most Versatile Supplement, 92 Pages
Buy 2+Save 5%
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Sorry, this product is no longer in stock.
- Nature's Most Versatile Supplement
- Jack Challem - Series Editor
Learn How to Use This Remarkable Antioxidant to Fight Inflammation and Reduce Your Risk of Disease.
Learn how to use this remarkable supplement to fight inflammation and reinvigorate your total health.
- How Pycnogenol Works to Optimize Your Health, 3
- Understanding the Antioxidant Power of Pycnogenol, 15
- Healthy Aging, 25
- Protecting the Heart and Improving Circulation, 29
- Skin Care with Pycnogenol, 49
- Syndrome X and Diabetes, 55
- Allergies and Asthma, 61
- Arthritis and Lupus, 65
- Live Life to the Fullest, 67
- Sexual Function, Fertility, and Menstrual Disorders, 73
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD and ADHD), 77
- How to Use Pycnogenol, 81
Selected References, 86
Other Resources, 88
You know that eating the right foods and taking nutritional supplements can make a big difference in your health. But like a lot of people, you have questions—and need answers that you can understand and that get right to the point. Which vitamins or herbs are best? What foods should you eat? The Basic Health Publications User's Guide Series of pocket-size health guides tells you everything you need to know about foods, supplements, and the simple steps to follow for feeling better.
One of the most remarkable natural antioxidants ever discovered, Pycnogenol (pronounced pik-nah-jeh-nol) is actually a complex of more than forty individual antioxidants extracted from the bark of French maritime pine trees. Long popular in Europe and the United States, Pycnogenol has been shown in scientific studies to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, painful inflammation, and even erectile dysfunction. Although these and other diseases may seem unrelated, they all share the same undercurrent of inadequate antioxidant levels. Pycnogenol's unique properties and proven benefits have helped millions of people.
Basic Health Publications
This is a pretty good introduction to Pycnogenol and it is free. Pycnogenol is a patented French Pine Park extract and very expensive therefore I think the information in book is good enough for the potential buyers to decide whether it is worthwhile to buy. Pycnogenol is mostly known for its strong antioxidant power so it’s nice to know there are additional benefits besides that. This book is small and light so it is convenient to carry it around for a quick read. Check out my page for more reviews!
This book is easy to ready and sufficiently comprehensive for the lay reader familiarizing him with pycnogenol, its role and they way it works, so it's worth reading.
Posted by 4819557604691649587 on Jan 28, 2015
lend to others so they may benefit from pycnogenol
Posted by Stl2ega on Sep 22, 2014
Good information for it low price!!!
Posted by 5203302123706096919 on Jul 24, 2014
This is an easy and very informative read. If you take pycnogenol or are thinking of taking it, you will like this book. Great price too!