Books, User's Guide to Pycnogenol, Nature's Most Versatile Supplement, 92 Pages
- Shipping Weight: 0.24 lbs (0.11kg)
- Product Code: BKS-00017
- UPC Code: 182002000179
- Package Quantity: 92 Pages
- Dimensions: 0.3 x 3.8 x 8.5 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09kg)
Trial Price: $0.50 (who is eligible?)
Trial Savings of $5.45 (92% Off)
- Nature's Most Versatile Supplement
- Jack Challem - Series Editor
Learn How to Use This Remarkable Antioxidant to Fight Inflammation and Reduce Your Risk of Disease.
Learn how to use this remarkable supplement to fight inflammation and reinvigorate your total health.
- How Pycnogenol Works to Optimize Your Health, 3
- Understanding the Antioxidant Power of Pycnogenol, 15
- Healthy Aging, 25
- Protecting the Heart and Improving Circulation, 29
- Skin Care with Pycnogenol, 49
- Syndrome X and Diabetes, 55
- Allergies and Asthma, 61
- Arthritis and Lupus, 65
- Live Life to the Fullest, 67
- Sexual Function, Fertility, and Menstrual Disorders, 73
- Attention Deficit Disorders (ADD and ADHD), 77
- How to Use Pycnogenol, 81
Selected References, 86
Other Resources, 88
You know that eating the right foods and taking nutritional supplements can make a big difference in your health. But like a lot of people, you have questions—and need answers that you can understand and that get right to the point. Which vitamins or herbs are best? What foods should you eat? The Basic Health Publications User's Guide Series of pocket-size health guides tells you everything you need to know about foods, supplements, and the simple steps to follow for feeling better.
One of the most remarkable natural antioxidants ever discovered, Pycnogenol (pronounced pik-nah-jeh-nol) is actually a complex of more than forty individual antioxidants extracted from the bark of French maritime pine trees. Long popular in Europe and the United States, Pycnogenol has been shown in scientific studies to reduce the risk of cardiovascular diseases, painful inflammation, and even erectile dysfunction. Although these and other diseases may seem unrelated, they all share the same undercurrent of inadequate antioxidant levels. Pycnogenol's unique properties and proven benefits have helped millions of people.
Basic Health Publications