Books, Vice Busting Diet, Second Edition, By Julia Havey, 222 Page Paperback Book
- Shipping Weight: 0.65 lbs (0.29kg)
- Product Code: BKS-27977
- UPC Code: 9780978279776
- Package Quantity:
- Dimensions: 0.08 x 5 x 7.7 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25kg)
"...I never thought a "diet" book would become my favorite book, but it has!..." From a book review at Amazon.com
A 12-Week Plan to Break Your Worst Food Habits While Changing Your Life Forever!
- Author of Awaken the Diet Within
- Foreword by David L. Katz, M.D.
Acknowledgements — i
Foreword by David L. Katz, M.D. — iii
Preface by John McGran, editor, eDiets.com — vii
Authors Introduction to the New Edition — ix
Introduction - Welcome!.......................................1
- How Diet Vices Have Changed the Weight of America - 9
- The Positive Benefits of Losing Weight - 25
- Keys to Successful Weight Loss - 35
- Jump Start Your Vice-Busting Diet Effortlessly with PGX - 41
- The Vice-Busting Diet Plan: Getting Started Weeks 1-3 - 47
- Ongoing Plan: Weeks 4-12 - 109
- Staying on Track for Greater Health and Fitness - 145
- Secrets to Staying Fat - Inside and Out - 161
Appendix I Levels of Health and Fitness - 173
Appendix II Quick and Healthy Recipes - 187
"Julia has walked the walk and shares her insights into how we can join her in gaining wellness through healthy weight control." — Mehmet Oz., M.D., co-author of You: The Owner's Manual
About the Author Julia Havey
The hardest part of losing weight, is gaining motivation. I know, because I have been there. I was once a 290-pound woman who was able to turn her life around, losing 130 pounds in the process. Through my own experiences and those of the thousands of women I have coached, I understand the challenges we face when trying to change our lives.
This common sense approach is the voice of reason in the sea of fads and fake promises. i do not believe in short term fixes or regimented programs because they are not successful in achieving what we really need - long term success and health.
I have helped thousands of women reach their goals, and I want to help you too.
Carpe Diet, —Julia
Mind Publishing Inc.