Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles, 0+ Months, 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
- Shipping Weight: 1 lbs (0.45kg)
- Product Code: BRF-00101
- UPC Code: 853049001015
- Package Quantity: 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 5.25 x 7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2kg)
Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Babies Control Milk Flow-Like Nature Intended
- Helps Minimize Middle-Ear Infections
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
- Built-in vents reduce pressure and the risk of middle-ear infections.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
- Before first and after each use wash all parts in hot soapy water and sterilize using BornFree Sterilizer, or boil for 5 minutes.
- To install the venting system: Push together parts (A) & (B). Make sure there is no gap between the two parts, and that the slit is open before feeding. Push the Venting System (C) into the bottle/cup.
- Pull the nipple/spout through the collar and secure the collar firmly onto the bottle/cup.
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Do not allow child to play with small parts or move about with bottle/cup
- Straws are not suitable for child under 6 months
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. This occurs in young children even when using non-sweetened fluids
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother
- Do not expose bottle to direct heat source
- Heating in the microwave may lead to hot spots in the liquid
- Mix well before use and always check the food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Do not leave nipples/spouts in direct sunlight or heat when not in use, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended as this may weaken the nipple
- Inspect nipples/spouts before each use
- During the inspection of nipples/spouts pull the feeding nipples/spouts in all directions
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. We recommend that you replace nipples/spouts every 6-8 weeks
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaning agents
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)