Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles, 0+ Months, 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free62 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1 lbs (0.45 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-00101
- UPC Code: 853049001015
- Package Quantity: 2 Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 5 oz (150 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 2.75 x 5.25 x 7 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Babies Control Milk Flow-Like Nature Intended
- Helps Minimize Middle-Ear Infections
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
- Built-in vents reduce pressure and the risk of middle-ear infections.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
- Before first and after each use wash all parts in hot soapy water and sterilize using BornFree Sterilizer, or boil for 5 minutes.
- To install the venting system: Push together parts (A) & (B). Make sure there is no gap between the two parts, and that the slit is open before feeding. Push the Venting System (C) into the bottle/cup.
- Pull the nipple/spout through the collar and secure the collar firmly onto the bottle/cup.
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Do not allow child to play with small parts or move about with bottle/cup
- Straws are not suitable for child under 6 months
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. This occurs in young children even when using non-sweetened fluids
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother
- Do not expose bottle to direct heat source
- Heating in the microwave may lead to hot spots in the liquid
- Mix well before use and always check the food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Do not leave nipples/spouts in direct sunlight or heat when not in use, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended as this may weaken the nipple
- Inspect nipples/spouts before each use
- During the inspection of nipples/spouts pull the feeding nipples/spouts in all directions
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. We recommend that you replace nipples/spouts every 6-8 weeks
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaning agents
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)