- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Babies Control Milk Flow-Like Nature Intended
- Helps Minimize Middle-Ear Infections
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
- Built-in vents reduce pressure and the risk of middle-ear infections.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
- Before first and after each use wash all parts in hot soapy water and sterilize using BornFree Sterilizer, or boil for 5 minutes.
- To install the venting system: Push together parts (A) & (B). Make sure there is no gap between the two parts, and that the slit is open before feeding. Push the Venting System (C) into the bottle/cup.
- Pull the nipple/spout through the collar and secure the collar firmly onto the bottle/cup.
- Always use this product under adult supervision
- Do not allow child to play with small parts or move about with bottle/cup
- Straws are not suitable for child under 6 months
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. This occurs in young children even when using non-sweetened fluids
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother
- Do not expose bottle to direct heat source
- Heating in the microwave may lead to hot spots in the liquid
- Mix well before use and always check the food temperature before feeding
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Do not leave nipples/spouts in direct sunlight or heat when not in use, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended as this may weaken the nipple
- Inspect nipples/spouts before each use
- During the inspection of nipples/spouts pull the feeding nipples/spouts in all directions
- Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness. We recommend that you replace nipples/spouts every 6-8 weeks
- Do not use solvents or abrasive cleaning agents
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
其中一个奶嘴居然不是level 1 的
Posted by Reviewer1927452 on Aug 06, 2012
太诡异了，之前一直好奇为什么宝宝喝奶老是流出来，前段时间才发现居然有个奶嘴是level 2的，不是level 1，究竟是厂家的问题还是网站的问题，让人心慌慌的，这奶瓶是合格产品嘛！
Posted by Reviewer2559072 on Jul 14, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2343475 on Jun 25, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2741501 on Apr 08, 2012
very nice for baby.