Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles, Level 1, 0+ Months, Twin Pack, 9 oz (260 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free3 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.05 lbs (0.48 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-00170
- UPC Code: 853049001701
- Package Quantity: Twin Pack, 9 oz (260 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 5.3 x 7.7 in, 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Safe for Your Baby, Safe for Mother Earth
- Eco Deco
- Babies Know Best
- Babies Control Milk Flow - Like Nature Intended
- Designed to Reduce Colic, Gas and Spit Up
- Free From BPA, Phthalates & PVC
- Dishwasher Safe
- Microwave Safe
Contains two decorated bottles with level 1 nipples.
Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicon valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
- Eco-Friendly. 100% free of BPA, Phthalates and PVC.
Top Rack Dishwasher Safe.
BornFree eco friendly bottles, are made from new plastics, and will be recycled into new product lines in different fields.
Please read the instruction leaflet inside the box before first use.