Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 0+ Months, Twin Pack, 9 oz (260 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free129 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.99 lbs (0.45 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BRF-00103
- UPC Code: 853049001039
- Package Quantity: Twin Pack, 9 oz (260 ml) Each
- Dimensions: 2.6 x 5.1 x 7.6 in, 0.55 lbs (0.25 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
Designed to reduce colic, gas and spit up
- Babies control milk flow - like nature intended
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
Please read the instruction leaflet inside the box before first use.
iHerb Customer Reviews