Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles with Level 1 Nipples, 0+ Months, Twin Pack, 9 oz (260 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Eco-Friendly Baby Bottle
- Contains Two Bottles with Level 1 Nipples
- Safe for Your Baby. Safe for Mother Earth.
- Eco Classic
- Babies Know Best
- Free from BPA Phthalates & PVC
- Recommended by: Dr. Greene
Designed to reduce colic, gas and spit up
- Babies control milk flow - like nature intended
ActiveFlow Nature in the Hands of your Baby
ActiveFlow bottles feature a silicone valve that allows milk to flow only when a baby suckles and lets babies control milk flow according to their changing needs - like breastfeeding.
In addition, a patented venting system reduces pressure during feeding and is designed to help ease painful colic symptoms.
Soft Silicone Nipples
- Available in 5 flow rates from Newborn to 18 months.
Designed to Help Ease Colic Symptoms
- Silicone valve minimizes air ingestion and helps reduce gas and spit up.
Ideal for Breast and Bottle Combination
- Milk flow begins only when baby suckles.
- Flow rate controlled by baby - just like breastfeeding.
Long Lasting Safe Plastic
- Eco-friendly, 100% free of BPA, phthalates and PVC.
Top rack dishwasher safe. No leaks
Please read the instruction leaflet inside the box before first use.
iHerb Customer Reviews
it looks really good even we have not started to use. nice package also.
Great bottle, BPA free important for our children. System is perfect to avoid cramps.
Born Free, ActiveFlow Bottles with Level 1
Posted by Reviewer2217269 on Jun 11, 2012
Posted by Reviewer2353983 on Mar 21, 2012
It is made of PES more safer, hope my baby will like it.
Born Free activeflow bottles
Posted by Reviewer1077209 on Mar 14, 2012
good design and easy to sterilise