Born Free, Microwave Sterilizer (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Free From Bisphenol-A Phthalates & PVC
- Cover Handle for Safety and Ease
- Drying Tray For Bottles and Parts
- Specially Designed Side Grips
- 4 Bottles Sterilized in Only 4 Minutes
What are the advantages of the BornFree Microwave Sterilizer?
- Fits all types of bottles.
- Designed especially for BornFree bottles.
- Can sterilize 4 bottles including all their parts in only 4 minutes.
- Special grip handles for safely removing from microwave.
- Drying tray for bottles and parts.
- Cover handle for safety opening the lid.
- Made of safe materials that are free of Bisphenol-A, Phthalates and PVC.
What is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including food and beverage containers. A growing body of scientific research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are acidic, high in fat, or heated. Research suggests that BPA may act as an endocrine disruptor, a substance which mimics natural human hormones.