Born Free, Natural Feeding, Classic Bottle, Medium Flow, 9 oz (Discontinued Item)
By Born Free5 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.59 lbs (0.27 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-46090
- UPC Code: 012914460900
- Package Quantity: 9 oz
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 7.7 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Natural Feeding That's Naturally Safe
- Premium Material / Ideal for Boiling & Steam Sterilization
- BPA Free
Natural milk flow - Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding.
Naturally fuss free - Active Flow Venting Technology clinically designed to reduce colic and gas.
Naturally safe - Free from BPA and PVC.
Active Flow Venting Technology - Patented, Leak-free Vent System
- The ideal bottle system for both breastfeeding and formula feeding.
- Lets baby control milk flow for an experience closer to breastfeeding.
- Clinically designed to reduce colic and gas.
- Hassle free - fewer parts to clean and maintain.
The Born Free Bottle System is designed to address the feeding needs of all babies—whether they are breastfed, formula fed, or both—making it the natural choice for all mothers.
- Soft silicone nipple
- Easy-grip cap ring
- Active Flow Vent - Clinically designed to reduce colic and gas
- BPA Free Premium Material - Ideal for sterilization / Bottom rack dishwasher safe
Bottle cover included.
Allowing your child to use this product for prolonged periods separate from regular mealtimes or to go to sleep while drinking liquids, other than water, from this bottle may cause or contribute to early childhood tooth decay.
iHerb Customer Reviews