Born Free, Natural Feeding, Deco Bottle, Slow Flow, 5 oz
By Born Free4 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.5 lbs (0.23 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BRF-46170
- UPC Code: 012914461709
- Package Quantity: 5 oz
- Dimensions: 2.8 x 2.8 x 6.5 in, 0.25 lbs (0.11 kg)
- Volume Discount
- BPA Free
- ActiveFlow Venting Technology - Patented, Leak-Free Vent System
- The Ideal Bottle System for Both Breastfeeding and Formula Feeding
- Lets Baby Control Milk Flow for an Experience Closer to Breastfeeding
- Clinically Designed to Reduce Colic and Gas
- Hassle Free - Fewer Parts to Clean and Maintain
Natural milk flow - Baby controls the flow of milk, similar to breastfeeding
Naturally fuss free - ActiveFlow Venting Technology clinically designed to reduce colic and gas
Naturally safe - Free from BPA and PVC
The Born Free bottle system is designed to address the feeding needs of all babies—weather they are breastfed, formula fed, or both—making it the natural choice for all mothers.
- Soft Silicone Nipple
*Available in 5 flow rates from newborn to 12 months
- Easy-Grip Cap Ring
- ActiveFlow Vent
Clinically designed to reduce colic and gas
Patented, leak-free vent allows baby to control flow for an experience closer to breastfeeding
- BPA Free
Safe and Long Lasting Bottle Cover Included
5 Different Nipple Flow Rates Available
- Level 1 - 0-3 m*
- Level 2 - 3-6 m*
- Level 3 - 6 m+*
- Y Cut - 6 m*+
- Variable Flow - 0 m+*
*Age rages are approximate, your baby's needs may vary.
Allowing your child to use this product for prolonged periods separate from regular mealtimes or to go sleep while drinking liquids, other than water, from this bottle may cause or contribute to early childhood tooth decay.
iHerb Customer Reviews