Born Free, Natural Feeding, Tru-Clean Bottle Cleaning System Sponge Brush (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Replaceable Sponge Design for Germ-Free Cleaning
- Won't Scratch Glass or Plastic Bottles!
- Hangs for Easy Storage and Air Drying
- Integrated Nipple Cleaner
Includes: 1 Bonus Sponge.
Tru-Clean Bottle Cleaning System
- Contoured sponge cleans hard-to-reach areas
- Won't scratch glass or plastic bottles
- Nipple cleaner designed into handle
- Hangs for easy storage and air-drying
- Replaceable sponges are easy to install
- 2 pack replacement sponges sold separately
Using bottle brush to clean bottles:
- Wet sponge before use.
- Fill bottle half way with hot soapy water.
- Push sponge end inside the bottle (diagram 1).
- Use sponge end to clean all areas by twisting and moving back & forth.
- When the bottle is clean, rinse it thoroughly and then it can be sterilized.
- Rinse and allow sponge to dry naturally.
Using bottle brush to clean nipples:
- Wash nipple in hot soapy water.
- Use the soft end of bottle brush to clean inside of nipple by pushing it completely inside of nipple (diagram 2).
- Twist the brush while holding outside of nipple.
- When nipple is clean, rinse it thoroughly and then it can be sterilized.
Replacing sponge end:
- Sponge end can be easily replaced when needed. We recommend replacing every 30 days.
- Grab sides of plug and pull to unsnap it (diagram 3).
- Lift old sponge and remove from clip on the back by sliding it down the brush handle.
Tip: Wet new sponge prior to reattaching to handle.
- Attach new sponge by fitting one hole to clip on back of handle and sliding upward (diagram 4).
- Once sponge is at top of clip, bend it around top of handle.
- Pull sponge down to line up hole in sponge with hole in handle. Once lined up, push plug end into hole until it snaps in place.
- Your bottle brush is now ready to use.
Tip: This method can also be used to remove sponge and sterilize in the dishwasher. Allow sponge to dry naturally.