Born Free, Soft Silicone Nipples, Level 1 Slow Flow, 0-3 Months+, 2 Nipples
By Born Free13 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.39 lbs (0.18 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-46230
- UPC Code: 012914462300
- Package Quantity: 2 Nipples
- Dimensions: 2.4 x 3.1 x 5.3 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.03
- Natural Feeding
- BPA Free
- For your child's safety and health.
Age ranges are approximate, your baby's needs may vary.
Cleaning and Sterilizing
For hygiene reasons, always wash and sterilize the nipples before first time use. Immediately after each use, wash the nipple inside and out in hot soapy water, being careful not to damage the whole. Do not turn nipple inside out for cleaning. Nipples may be washed in the dish washer on top rack. When sterilizing, make sure to fallow the manufacture's sterilizing instructions. Alternatively you can sterilize the nipple by boiling it in water for atleast 5 minutes. We recommend that you replace nipples every 6 to 8 weeks for hygiene purposes as well as wear and tear.
- Always use born free products with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother.
- Inspect nipple before and after each use.
- Replace worn, damage or punctured nipples.
- Keep nipples in a dry, covered container.
- Continues and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not leave in direct sun light or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilized solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.