Born Free, Soft Silicone Nipples, Variable Flow-Slow, Medium & Fast Flow, 0 Months+, 2 Nipples
By Born Free15 Reviews
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
Shipping Weight: 0.43 lbs (0.2 kg)
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
- Product Code: BRF-46880
- UPC Code: 012914468807
- Package Quantity: 2 Nipples
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 3.2 x 5.5 in, 0.1 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Volume Discount
- Natural Feeding
- BPA Free
- For your Child's Safety and Health
Age ranges are approximate, your baby's needs may vary.
Born Free's Variable Flow Nipple adapts to a growing baby's needs. Decide which of the 3 different flow rates is most suitable for your baby and face the corresponding droplet icon towards baby's nose while feeding. The droplets can be found on the side of the nipple.
Cleaning and Sterilizing
For hygiene reasons, always wash and sterilize the nipples before first use. Immediately after each use, wash the nipple inside and out in hot soapy water, being careful not to damage the hole. Do not turn nipple inside out for cleaning. Nipples may be washed in the dishwasher on top rack.
When sterilizing, make sure to follow the manufacturer's sterilizing instructions. Alternatively you can sterilize the nipple by boiling it in water for at least 5 minutes. We recommend that you replace nipples every 6 to 8 weeks for hygiene purposes as well as wear and tear.
- Always use BornFree products with adult supervision.
- Never use feeding nipples as a soother.
- Inspect the nipple before and after each use.
- Replace worn, damaged or punctured nipples.
- Keep nipples in a dry, covered container.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight or heat, or leave in disinfectant ("sterilizing solution") for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the nipple.
iHerb Customer Reviews
very good product