Born Free, The Safe and Smart Feeding System, Gift Set, 7 Piece Set (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Bottles Include Level 1 Nipple
- Free From Bisphenol-A Phthalates & PVC
- 100% Bisphenol-A Free Plastic
- BornFree Valve: Smooth Flow, No Leaks!
- Helps Reduce Colic & Ear Infections
- Health Ranger 2007 Recipient Recommended
Your Newborn Gift Set Contains:
- 9 oz Bottle (1 unit)
- 5 oz Bottle (3 unit)
- Silicone Nipples Level 2 (2 units)
- Training Cup (1 unit)
What is Bisphenol-A (BPA)?
Bisphenol-A (BPA) is a chemical compound used to create polycarbonate plastic, a hard, clear plastic used widely in consumer products, including food and beverage containers. A growing body of scientific research suggests that small amounts of BPA may leach into foods or beverages stored in polycarbonate containers, especially when the contents are acidic, high in fat, or heated. Some research suggests that BPA may act as an endocrine disruptor, a substance which mimics natural human hormones.
Why is Born Free a safe bottle?
Softer Nipples That Don't Collapse
The Born Free nipples are extremely soft and gentle for your baby to suckle. The nipples are available in 5 different flow rates to suit the requirements of your baby from 0-18 months
The Revolutionary BornFree Venting System
The innovative air vent keeps a low level of vacuum which is known to help reduce colic symptoms such as gas and spit up. The unique inner valve prevents hard sucking and minimizes the risk of middle-ear infection.
Bisphenol-A Free Plastic
The Born Free bottle is 100% Free of Bisphenol-A, Phthalates and PVC.
Safe for Breast Fed Babies
The Born Free feeding system is especially suitable for breast fed babies who are being introduced to bottle feeding. The unique air valve begins the steady flow of liquid when a baby starts to nurse - just like with breast feeding.