Born Free, Twist'n Pop Straw Cup, 18m+, Green, 14 oz (410 ml)
By Born Free14 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.65 lbs (0.29 kg)
- Product Code: BRF-46553
- UPC Code: 012914465530
- Package Quantity: 14 oz (410 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.7 x 3 x 8.1 in, 0.2 lbs (0.09 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Natural Feeding
- Spill Proof
- Soft, Silicone Straw Protects Child's Mouth
- Twisting Closure Keeps Straw Clean
- BPA Free
The feeding system...that evolves as your child develops.
Opening: Twist the cap counter-clockwise until silicone straw pops up.
Closing: Always twist to closed position when carrying and keep upright.
Note: To ensure leak resistance seal, tightly screw the lid on cup and twist cap on clockwise until it stops.
Complete cleaning and usage instructions inside.
- Do not use with carbonated beverages
- Silicone straw is not intended for use as a teether
- Biting and chewing the top straw may lead to tearing or ripping
- If straw is damaged, remove and discard immediately
- Do not freeze.
- Do not use microwave or use with hot liquids. This may result in burning
- Keep all components out of children's reach when not in use
- Check regularly and replace worn parts immediately
- Do not let child walk or run while carrying cup
- Discard all packaging components before giving to child.
iHerb Customer Reviews
in summer,my boy likes to drink water with it,but it will leak when it is not upright.