Bragg, Braggzyme, Superior Systemic Enzymes, 120 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- All Natural Vegetarian Formula
- Dietary Supplement
- America's Health Pioneers Since 1912
Braggzyme is an all natural systemic, fibrinolytic enzyme blend containing Braggzyme Complex, a combination of nattokinase and serrapeptase, as well as additional protease lipase enzymes.
Braggzyme provides nutritional support to help maintain a normal inflammatory response. In addition, it helps maintain normal fibrin levels for a healthy cardiovascular system.
Braggzyme delivers a full 2,000 Fibrinolytic Units (FU) of activity per capsule.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 to 2 capsules three times daily or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Take the capsule 30 minutes prior to a meal with a glass of purified or distilled water or juice, or take any time between meals.
Whole fruit papaya powder (non-GMO) and cellulose (vegetarian capsule)
Braggzyme contains no wheat and no yeast, no animal derivatives, no artificial flavors or colors.
Caution: If you are currently taking anti-coagulants, like warfarin, do not take this product without consulting your physician. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare professional before using this or any other dietary supplements.
Store in a cool, dry place with the lid tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule (500 mg)|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Proprietary Braggzyme Blend
|* Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value (DV) not established.