Breathe Right, Nasal Strips, Clear for Sensitive Skin, 30 Large Strips4 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: BRR-00246
- UPC Code: 757145002467
- Package Quantity: 30 Large Strips
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Breathe Better · Sleep Better
- Drug Free
- Opens Your Nose To Relieve Nasal Congestion
Get The Right Size for Best Results
Large - For an adult with a largeer nose
Sm/Med - Fits 75% of adult noses
- Flexible, "spring-like" bands gently lift nasal passages open
- 90% of people felt they could breathe better instantly
- The only strip with 3M adhesive to hold strip comfortably in place
Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose to help you breathe better so you can sleep better.
Use every night if you suffer from:
- Nasal Congestion due to Allergies, Colds, or Deviated Septum
Please read enclosed instruction sheet before use for:
- Complete caution statements
- Proper application and removal
Caution: Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have been using this brand for over two year since no meds seem to work more than 2 days (and then my congestion would get way worse). Other brands of nose strips either fall off by morning or stick to well and cause irritation when removed. This one is just right for anyone with a slightly bigger than average nose.
These nasal strips are easily the best i have used. Usually they are way too expensive , literally 4 times the cost of the cheaper brand, yet through iHerb.com, they are a lot more affordable. I will definitely be back for more. (Qlander)!!!