This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Breathe Right, Nasal Strips, Original Tan, 30 Large Strips2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: BRR-00132
- UPC Code: 757145001323
- Package Quantity: 30 Large Strips
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
Combo Discount: -$1.00
- Breathe Better
- Sleep Better
- Drug Free
- Opens Your Nose to Relieve Nasal Congestion
- Flexible, "spring-like" bands gently lift nasal passages open
- 90% of people felt they could breathe better instantly
- The only strip with 3M adhesive to hold strip comfortably in place
Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose to help you breathe better so you can sleep better.
Use every night if you suffer from:
- Nasal Congestion due to Allergies, Colds, or Deviated Septum
Get the right size for best results
- Large - for an adult with a larger nose
- Sm/Med - fits 75% of adult noses
Please read enclosed instruction sheet before use for:
- Complete caution statements
- Proper application and removal
Caution: Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
iHerb Customer Reviews
Nothing else to say !!
Product OK. Payment & Delivery appalling. You didn't convert dollars to GBP. You didn't include VAT therefore DHL couldn't deliver without someone being at home. First delivery no-one was at home because we weren't given advance notification of their delivery. We couldn't pay by 'phone because DHL would not recgnise the validity of any of my cards despite the fact that I'd used the card to order the goods. I'm totally fed up with delivery companies that cannot arrange a delivery that actually suits the customer giving anything from a 9hr window to four days(or more) days.