Breathe Right, Nasal Strips, Original Tan, Sm/Med, 30 Strips7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.12 lbs (0.05 kg)
- Product Code: BRR-00122
- UPC Code: 757145001224
- Package Quantity: 30 Strips
- Dimensions: 1 x 3 x 4 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- Breathe Better · Sleep Better
- Drug Free
- Opens Your Nose To Relieve Nasal Congestion
Get The Right Size for Best Results
Large - For an adult with a larger nose
Sm/Med - Fits 75% of adult noses
- Flexible, "spring-like" bands gently lift nasal passages open
- 90% of people felt they could breathe better instantly
- The only strip with 3M adhesive to hold strip comfortably in place
Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose to help you breathe better so you can sleep better.
Use every night if you suffer from:
- Nasal Congestion due to Allergies, Colds, or Deviated Septum
Please read enclosed instruction sheet before use for:
- Complete caution statements
- Proper application and removal
Caution: Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I have used these nasal strips for some time and have found them to be very effective. The price from iHerb was excellent and I am very satisfied with the transaction
My nose is nice and clear when I use these but still gets congested overnight even when foods that clog my nose are removed, such as dairy. I think I need to re-train my breathing to ensure nose breathing all night overnight.