This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Breathe Right, Nasal Strips, Sm/Med, 30 Strips7 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.13 lbs (0.06 kg)
- Product Code: BRR-00242
- UPC Code: 757145002429
- Package Quantity: 30 Strips
- Dimensions: 1.1 x 3 x 4.1 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Breathe Better
- Sleep Better
- Clear for Sensitive Skin
- Drug Free
- Opens Your Nose to Relieve Nasal Congestion
Get The Right Size for Best Results
Large: For an adult with a large nose
Sm/Med: Fits 75% of adult noses
- Flexible, "spring-like" bands gently lift nasal passages open.
- 90% of people felt they could breath better instantly
- The only strip with 3M adhesive to hold strip comfortably in place.
Breathe Right nasal strips open your nose to help you breathe better so you can sleep better
Use every night if you suffer from:
- Nasal congestion- due to allergies, colds, or deviated septum.
Please read enclosed instruction sheet before use for:
- Complete caution statements.
- Proper application and removal.
Caution: Packaging of this product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.
iHerb Customer Reviews
I love these nasal strips. I have been using them for a few months when I sleep at night. I wake up so much more rested than before I started using them, and they have cut down my snoring markedly. I recommend them to anyone I meet who has breathing and snoring problems!
Great for free breathing at night. So much better than nasal sprays. The clear strips are more gentle on my skin than the tan ones that took the skin off. These are so expensive in the local stores so I was glad that iherb carried them with a much lower price.