Breezy Morning Teas, Cold Relief, 100% Pure & Natural Herb Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.6 oz (Discontinued Item)
- Loyalty credit equals to 10% of the final shopping cart price, excluding shipping charges, and is available to be used toward your next order once your current (last) order has shipped.
- You have a pending credit from a previous order. Once the order is shipped out, the credit will be available.
- Each time you place a new order, a loyalty credit equal to 10% of the value of your order will be given to you.
- Loyalty credits expire 60 days after your last purchase with iHerb.
- New! Great Ginger Taste!
- With Echinacea Root
- Sip... Breath...Feel Better!
Sip...Breath...Smile...Relax and Feel Better!
What's wrong? Sinuses clogged? Cold got you down? Not to worry. Brew a delicious cup of Cold Relief Tea and feel better. We can't cure your cold but our zingy blend of herbs with the added kiss of echinacea and kiss of echinacea and kick of spice is bound to lift your spirit while it helps clear your head. Nobody wants a cold but as long as you have to suffer with one isn't it nice to have a treat as good for you as treatment.
It's going to get better. We promise.
Created by Mother Nature, brought to you by Breezy Morning.
All Breezy Morning Herbal Tea is...
- 100% Caffeine Free
- 100% Pure & Natural
For Hot Tea:
Pour boiling water over teabag. Brew 6-8 minutes or to taste. The longer the brew, the stronger the taste.
100% all natural herbs ginger root, sorrel, echinacea root (angustifolia), mullein, schizandra, spice & natural flavor.
iHerb Customer Reviews
a few cups of this good tasting tea helped getting better straight away, sore throat, hot head cleared up very quickly
This tea is great for winter - makes you feel warm from inside, relieves throat ache and helps you breathe better. The taste isn't too strong and has just right balance of spicy, minty scent. I drink it when I feel like I'm coming down with a cold or just on any one of those cold winter days. I bought three or four boxes last winter and came back for more. 겨울에 마시기 완전 좋은 차에요. 향이나 맛이 너무 자극적이지도 않고.. 살짝 매콤한듯 하면서. 뭔가 찬바람 불 때 정말 어울리는 차... 감기 걸리거나.. 걸릴것 같을 때 마셔주면 숨쉬기도 편하고 부은 목도 가라앉는 기분. 꿀이나 설탕 들어간 생강차나 유자차는 부은 목에는 오히려 부담되더라구요. 의사 선생님 말로는 달콤한 걸 먹으면 목에 있는 병균들에 양분을 공급하는거나 다름 없는거라... 결국엔 더 안좋다고 하시던데.. 이건 전혀 달지도 않고 카페인도 없고 깔끔한 맛이 딱 좋아요. 감기랑 상관 없이도 추운 겨울날이면 한 잔 땡기는.. 지난 겨울.. 초봄까지 자주 마셨는데 지난 주 수능날 찬바람 부니까 바로 딱 생각나더라구요. ㅋ