Brez, Premium Nasal Breathing Aid, Size 4 (M), 14 Breathing Aids (Discontinued Item)
By BrezWrite a Review
- Expiration Date: Either this product has no expiration date, or the manufacturer has not provided us with an expiration date.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.22 lbs (0.1 kg)
- Product Code: BEM-00204
- UPC Code: 897762002041
- Package Quantity: 14 Breathing Aids
- Dimensions: 1.6 x 3.1 x 4.6 in, 0.05 lbs (0.02 kg)
- Clinically Proven to Significantly Reduce Snoring
- Fits Comfortably Inside Nasal Passages
- Drug Free, Latex Free & Adhesive Free
- Soft & Pliable
- Contains 14 Day Supply
- Recommended by The Sleep Doctor - Michael Breus PhD
Accurate size selection is necessary for maximum relief.
Size 4 (M) (fits most adult noses).
What causes nasal snoring?
Primary nasal snoring is often the result of congestion (narrowing of the nasal passageway) or relaxation of the nasal passages which causes the tissues to vibrate during sleep. Snoring sound volume levels are the result of that vibration.
- Narrow and/or relaxed airways leads to vibrations and loud snoring.
- Brez opens up the airways and supports the tissues. Brez reduces the vibration, and as a result, reduces snoring.
Using Brez is Easy!
Simply insert Brez into the nasal passages. See enclosed insert for complete instructions.
How It Works: Soft and pliable, Brez lifts to expand the interior walls, supporting the nasal passages.
For Best Results: Use nightly while sleeping to help relieve snoring. See insert for additional uses.
Caution: Consult your physician before using if you have had nasal/nose surgery or any medical condition related to the nose, including sores, lesions, or if diagnosed with Sleep Apnea. Do not use for more than 12 hours. If nasal irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Not intended for use if under the age of 12.
Choking hazard. Dispose of properly after each use.