- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Concentrated Liquid L-Carnitine Supplement
- Science That Makes Sense
L-Carnitine is known to act by assisting cellular machinery with the transport of FAT (fatty acid) into the mitochondria, where it is converted for energy. Scientific Research has shown that this safe and effective water-soluble nutrient is integral to the process of proper Fat metabolism. The Bricker Labs Big-C Liquid Carnitine formulas are made with pure "Free Base, U.S.P. Grade" Carnitine, without any hidden salt weight.
As a dietary supplement only. 1-2 tablespoons with morning and evening meals as appropriate, and before high-intensity workouts. Shake well before use and refrigerate after opening for best flavor.
Purified water, glycerin, l-carnitine, citric acid, natural flavors, d-calcium pantothenate, sodium benzoate as a preservative.
Store away from children. Prior to starting any dietary supplementation program, consult your health care professional.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Total Fat||0 g||0%*|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%*|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-Calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%*|
|L-Carnitine (Free Base, U.S.P. Grade)||600 mg||†|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established