- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Amino Acids for Healthy Heart and Fat Metabolism
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Formulation
- Science That Makes Sense
Acetyl-L-carnitine is an amino acid (a building block for proteins) that is naturally produced in the body and helps the body produce energy. Acetyl-L-Carnitine specifically benefits the brain. It helps supply the brain with energy by improving energetics in the mitochondrion, the cell’s energy generator. It promotes biosynthesis of acetylcholine, a key neurotransmitter for brain and nerve function and has been shown in clinical studies to benefit cognitive ability, memory and mood.
As a dietary supplement, take one (1) tablet daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate, stearic acid, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, water, and confectioners glaze.
No yeast, corn, wheat, sugar, soy, dairy, fish, citrus, preservatives, animal derivatives, artificial colors, or flavors added.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store product in a cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
Carnipure (as L-Carnitine L-Tartrate)
|Percent Daily Values are based on 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.