Bricker Labs, L-Carnitine 10, Raspberry Flavor, 1100 mg, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science that Makes Sense
- Supports a Healthy Heart and Energy
- Liquid Dietary Supplement
- Concentrated Liquid L-Carnitine Supplement
May support a weight management program that includes regular exercise and a calorie restricted diet.
Carnipure L-Carnitine is the best tasting liquid form of L-carnitine! A great alternative to the capsule and tablet forms of L-carnitine. There are numerous claims associated with L-Carnitine. Promoting healthy weight management, maintaining healthy heart function and enhanced recovery from exercise are just a few. L-Carnitine is known to act by assisting cellular machinery with the transport of FAT into the mitochondria, where it is converted for energy. L-Carnitine is a supplement for both the strength athlete as well as those who wish to augment their fat reduction program.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 tablespoon as appropriate and before workouts or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Purified water, glycerin, natural flavors, citric acid, sodium benzoate.
Free of: yeast, corn, wheat, sugar, soy, dairy, fish, artificial colors or flavors added.
Tamper Evident - Do not use if outer seal is broken or missing.
Consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication or have any medical conditions.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablespoon (15 ml)|
|Servings Per Container: 31|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Carbohydrate||3 g||1%|
|Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium Pantothenate)||10 mg||100%|
|L-Carnitine Carnipure (Free Base U.S.P. Grade)||1100 mg||*|
|Hydroxy-Citric Acid||20 mg||*|
|Percent Daily values are based on 2000 calorie diet.
* Daily Value (DV) not established.