Bricker Labs, OptiFlow, Cardiovascular Circulation, 30 Capsules (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Science that Makes Sense
- Promotes Healthy Cardiovascular Circulation
- Fast Acting Cardiovascular Breakthrough Supporting Healthy Platelets and Smooth Blood Flow
- Dietary Supplement
- Gluten Free
- Vegetarian Formulation
Natural Solution for Healthy Blood Circulation
- Starts to work within 90 minutes - continues up to 12 hours
- Improves blood flow in approximately 97% of individuals
- Naturally supports healthy circulation and healthy platelet function
Take 1 capsule daily, between meals, or as directed by your healthcare professional.
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, silica, and vegetarian cellulose.
Free of: yeast, corn, wheat, sugar, soy, diary citrus, fish, preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors added.
Consult you healthcare professional prior to use if you are pregnant, nursing, taking any medication, or gave any madical conditions.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store products in cool, dry place.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Tomato Concentrate (FruitFlow)||150 mg||*|
|Resvida Trans Resveratrol||30 mg||*|
|Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* % Daily Value Not Established
I was skeptical but I really felt blood flow increase, especially to my legs. Better than butcher's broom
I have now used Optiflow for over 1 year and have found both an improvement in circulation (no more cold/ numb hands) as well general health and recovery after excercise. I was previously prescribed low dose asprin due to CVD risk but much prefer this natural alternative which has been scientifically proven to act on all three pathways whereas aspirin only works on one. And without the detrimental side effects of asprin. Fruitflow seems now to gaining global recognition as a natural and safe alternative to aspirin. Still some 50 million US citizens to catch on.