Eclectic Institute, Broccoli Tune-Up, 3.7 oz (105.3 g)9 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
1.26 lbs (0.57 kg)
- Product Code: ECL-37120
- UPC Code: 023363371204
- Package Quantity: 3.7 oz (105.3 g)
- Dimensions: 3 x 3 x 5.6 in, 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Volume Discount
This product is already in your Notification List.
Cancel notification request.
This product is now in your Notification List.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
Combo Discount: -$2.95
- "Let Food be Your Medicine and Medicine be Your Food"
- USDA Organic
- Fresh Freeze-Dried
- A Medley of Detoxifying & Cleansing
- With Milk Thistle
- A Dietary Supplement
- Plant Originated Wellness
100% Fresh Freeze-Dried
- Powerful whole-food detoxification.
- An excellent source of glucosinolates.
- Nutritious & convenient. Just mix and drink.
- Cilantro may assist with heavy metals.
- String beans may assist blood sugar.
- Broccoli is a key facilitator of phase II detoxification enzymes.
- Milk Thistle is renown for general protection.
- Sprouts are concentrated sources of beneficial compounds. A little goes a long way.
- We custom freeze-dry, laboratory test and package in our own facility
- Freeze-drying is the best method for preserving the complex chemistry, active enzymes and entire matrix of the plant in it's fresh form.
- No heat, solvents or other harsh processing.
- We start and end with whole food.
2-4 servings per day. For best results measure 5-7 oz. of water into a closeable container, then add the powder to the liquid and shake well.
Discontinue use if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of this product during pregnancy, with infants, or with prescription drugs.
This product is best stored tightly capped in the refrigerator after opening.
|Serving Size: 4 tsp (5.85 g)|
|Servings per Container: 18|
|Freeze-dried, Organic Broccoli (Brassica Oleracea)||2100 mg|
|Freeze-dried, Organic Broccoli Sprout (Brassica Oleracea)||450 mg|
|Freeze-dried, Organic Young String Bean (Phaseolus vulgaris)||2100 mg|
|Freeze-dried, Organic Cilantro leaf (Coriandrum sativum)||600 mg|
|Freeze-dried, Organic Milk Thistle Seed Meal (Silybum marianum)||600 mg|
iHerb Customer Reviews
This greens mix is very doable taste-wise. It doesn't taste like dessert or anything, but I don't have to choke it down either. It is free of sea vegetables, for those of you who need to stay away from iodine (this is not common). The serving size calls for a lot of the powder so I cut it in half, then mix it with my Life Extension Phyto-Food, which tastes bad but packs a lot into a very small serving size. I like it and I'll keep buying it.
One of the few detoxifying products where I don't need to plug my nose in order to swallow it. It takes exactly like broccoli soup. Really good cleansing product. It won't just clean your organs, it'll carry the toxins out as well. Not all 'detox' herbs/plants do both of those actions, so it's important to really choose your detox program carefully. Broccoli is a great way to go and this one tastes really good.