- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Pure & Simple
- Gluten Free
- USDA Organic
- Tasty Peanuts and Sesame, Accented by Vanilla and Cinnamon
- Dairy Free
- Good Fiber Source
- 7 Grams of Protein
- Certified Organic by the Washington State Department of Agriculture in Accordance to USDA Standards
Inspired by Mother Nature, Bumble Bar is the original organic sesame snack bar and one of earth's perfect little foods. Our ingredients are certified organic and ethically sourced to nourish and protect your body and our planet. That means every bite is deliciously free of compromise. We've been making Bumble Bars since 1995 — with a dash of sea salt and sweetness. For us food is joyful. Happy snacking!
Liz, Glenn, Jed, Abby & Suzi — the Bumble Bar Family
Liz Ward created the Bumble Bar out of a desire to give her son, Jed, a nutritious, environmentally friendly and great-tasting snack. In 1995 Bumble Bar was the first certified organic energy sesame bar on the planet! Unlike most snack bars, Bumble Bars are full of ingredients that actually nourish you and are good for your health. We handcraft Bumble Bars in the Pacific Northwest with the finest organic ingredients for maximum health benefits.
Bumble Bar is a delicious blend of organic, simple, whole foods. Made only from certified organic, gluten free, dairy free ingredients, Bumble Bars are the purest form of energy!
Organic sesame seeds, organic brown rice syrup, organic flax seeds, organic evaporated cane juice, organic peanuts, organic extract of vanilla, organic cinnamon, sea salt, natural mixed tocopherols, a natural source of vitamin E used to protect freshness.
Contains the following allergens: Peanuts.
Manufactured on equipment that also processes peanuts and tree nuts. May contain pit or shell fragments.
Processing Agents: Organic sunflower/safflower oil.
|Serving Size: 1.4 oz (40 g)|
|Servings Per Container: 1|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Fat||15 g||23%|
|Sat Fat.||2 g||10%|
|Trans Fat||0 g|
|Total Carb||14 g||5%|
|Dietary Fiber||5 g||18%|
|*Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.|