Eclectic Institute, Burdock Organic, 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
|Combo Discount:||- $2.78|
- Herbal Extract
- A Dietary Supplement
- Arctium Lappa
- USDA Organic
- Certified Organic by Oregon Tilth
(Shake well before using) Mix 15-30 drops in warm water and take this tea 1-3 times daily.
Fresh, organic burdock (arctium lappa) root.
Organic alcohol content: 35%.
Fresh herb strength: 1:1.
Discontinue if unusual symptoms occur.
Consult your health care advisor regarding the use of herbs during pregnancy, with infants or with prescription drugs.
Keep out of reach of children.
This tincture has worked very well for my eczema and brought down the itching and red lumps almost immediately.
Posted by 5590451235219845222 on Apr 02, 2014
I use burdock for hair growth.. so is not like I can see the results right away but I can say that is easy to apply as a concetrate. great stuff, great price!
Posted by Reviewer1436626 on Feb 27, 2012
helps my sweat
Posted by Reviewer1093705 on Mar 19, 2011
When I take 1 ml of this 3 times a day along with a Sage tincture, it really helps to control my excessive underarm sweating. I literally pour sweat whether I'm hot or cold, but this seriously helps regulate it.
Posted by Reviewer3155717 on Sep 16, 2009
Burdock is just a fine product and this brand is good.