- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Vegetarian Safe
- Gluten, Wheat, Yeast & Dairy Free
- Saw Palmetto, Zinc Pygeum, Lycopene
- Whole Food Complex
- Dietary Supplement
- This Product is Manufactured with Renewable Energy
After age 40 the prostate gland begins to enlarge; the growth of the prostate is hormone induced. This growth, unchecked, will eventually lead to the development of BPH (benign prostate hyperplasia).
Buried Treasure Men's Prostate Complete is formulated to combat BPH and other prostate problems and to support a healthy prostate.
Shake well before each use. Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 45 days from opening. Adults should take 2 tablespoons daily as a nutritional supplement. We recommend mixing it with your favorite juice.
Pure mountain water, white grape juice, pineapple juice, natural flavorings, organic citrus extract and/or citric acid, potassium sorbate (to ensure freshness) and nisaplin (naturally ensures freshness).
This product is wheat, gluten, yeast and dairy free.
Keep out of reach of children.
For dietary supplement use only.
|Serving Size: 2 Tbsp. (30 ml)|
|Servings per Container: 16|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV*|
|Total Carbohydrates||6 g||2%*|
|Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl)||200 IU||666%|
|Vitamin B-6 (as pyridoxine HCI)||20 mg||1000%|
|Folic Acid (folate)||400 mcg||100%|
|Saw Palmetto Berry||200 mg||†|
|L-Glutamic Acid||100 mg||†|
|Pumpkin Seed extract (cucurbita pepo)||100 mg||†|
|Pygeum bark extract (pygeum africanum) 13% sterols minimum||100 mg||†|
|Stinging Nettles extract (urtica doica root)||100 mg||†|
|Beta Sitosterol (from phytosterol complex)||60 mg||†|
|Lycopene extract||10 mg||†|
|Boron (as boron citrate)||2 mg||†|
|*Percentage of Daily Value based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
†Daily Value not established.