C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules, 16 oz (454 g) (Ice)
This product is highly perishable and is kept refrigerated to ensure maximum freshness. iHerb ships this product in an iced, insulated package in order to preserve its potency while in transit. To ensure freshness while in transit, iHerb does not ship this product Thursday thru Sunday. We do not ship during these days to reduce the time the product resides in a non-refrigerated environment (e.g. truck or warehouse). If your order is not placed during the first part of the week, it will be held to the following Monday. Alternatively if you place your order by noon Pacific on Thursday and select a next-day shipping method, your order will be processed for delivery on Friday.
International Customers: For several reasons (e.g. customs review, weight of packaging, potential of leaking), iHerb is unable to send this product in an iced, insulated package to destinations outside the United States. While you may order this product (subject to country import laws), we strongly recommend that you purchase a Stabilized form as a substitute.
Priced together: $26.81 Priced separately: $28.81
- 100% U.S. Bee Pollen
- Natural Products From the Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Kosher Parve
"While health may not be everything, without your health, nothing else matters" — Royden Brown
- The substances of the beehive have held a revered place throughout history among the ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, the Middle East, Native America, and the Slavic people. Beehive substances have been mentioned in virtually every religious text ever written, including the Bible, the Torah, the Koran and the scrolls of the Orient.
Bee Pollen has a broad spectrum of vegetable based nutrients and is one of the most complex and biodiverse substances found in nature.
How is High Desert Bee Pollen Unique?
- High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% American Bee Pollen and supports local beekeepers.
- Most Bee Pollen on the market is imported.
- Imported Bee Pollen is dried, baked, and/or irradiated.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is fresh produce, and handling is critical for this living product.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is refrigerated from the time we collect it until it is shipped.
Begin slowly by taking just 2-3 granules the first day. Gradually increase each day until you are taking one teaspoon, or you desired level.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a health care professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approx. 3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 151|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bee Pollen||3 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established|