- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- 100% U.S. Bee Pollen
- Natural Products From The Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
- Kosher Parve
"While health may not be everything, without your health, nothing else matters".—Royden Brown
The substances of the beehive have held a revered place throughout history among the ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, the Middle East, Native America, and the Slavic people. Beehive substances have been mentioned in virtually every religious text ever written, including the Bible, the Torah, the Koran and the scrolls of the Orient.
Bee Pollen has a broad spectrum of vegetable based nutrients and is one of the most complex and biodiverse substances found in nature.
How is High Desert Bee Pollen Unique?
- High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% American Bee Pollen and supports local beekeepers.
- Most Bee Pollen on the market is imported.
- Imported Bee Pollen is dried, baked, and/or irradiated.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is fresh produce, and handling is critical for this living product.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is refrigerated from the time we collect it until it is shipped.
Refrigerate after opening.
Serving Suggestion: Begin slowly by taking 2-3 granules the first day. Gradually increase each day until you are taking one teaspoon, or your desired level.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a health care professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approx 3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 756|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bee Pollen||3 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
I haven't opened this product yet! As it is part of my Prep, or food storage plan. Looks Great compared to the local Bee Pollen Granules I get.
As you know, this product should be refrigerated. Since I live in Korea, I order the smaller package last winter from another site for the best freshness. That one was soft, sour, sweet, and fresh. Although I order it from iherb in February,it is not soft, sour and sweet. This product was not properly stored. What a waste of money. But this Bee Pollen is a good product if it is properly stored.