C.C. Pollen, High Desert Bee Propolis, 60 Tablets
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 5% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- Natural Products From The Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
What is Bee Propolis?
In preparing to write this article, it became apparent that the subject of propolis is as complex as the substance itself. To appreciate propolis, in modern day terms, one must realize what propolis meant to ancient cultures. To understand the significance of propolis to man, one must first understand its significance to bees. And to understand what propolis means to bees, one must understand what its raw material, tree resin, means to trees. Finally, to decipher what propolis means to science, and how propolis fits into the framework of biological science and the eco-system, we must first understand, fundamentally, the process and the goals of scientific research.
Take 2 tablets daily with meals.
Sucrose, maltodextrin, whey (milk), cellulose, vegetable stearine, tri-calcium phosphate, silica, glycrrhiza glabra, molasses flavor, and dried honey
Allergen statement: Contains "bee products" and "whey" (milk).
Store in a cool dry place.
Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy, or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a healthcare professional a healthcare professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 2 Tablets|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amt Per Serving||%DV|
|Bee Propolis extract||500 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established|