C.C. Pollen, High Desert, Bee Pollen Granules, 16 oz (454 g) (Ice)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
- 100% U.S. Bee Pollen
- Natural Products From the Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
- Refrigerate After Opening
- Kosher Parve
"While health may not be everything, without your health, nothing else matters" — Royden Brown
- The substances of the beehive have held a revered place throughout history among the ancient cultures of Egypt, Greece, Rome, China, the Middle East, Native America, and the Slavic people. Beehive substances have been mentioned in virtually every religious text ever written, including the Bible, the Torah, the Koran and the scrolls of the Orient.
Bee Pollen has a broad spectrum of vegetable based nutrients and is one of the most complex and biodiverse substances found in nature.
How is High Desert Bee Pollen Unique?
- High Desert Bee Pollen is 100% American Bee Pollen and supports local beekeepers.
- Most Bee Pollen on the market is imported.
- Imported Bee Pollen is dried, baked, and/or irradiated.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is fresh produce, and handling is critical for this living product.
- High Desert Bee Pollen is refrigerated from the time we collect it until it is shipped.
Begin slowly by taking just 2-3 granules the first day. Gradually increase each day until you are taking one teaspoon, or you desired level.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products".
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a health care professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Teaspoon (Approx. 3 grams)|
|Servings Per Container: 151|
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Bee Pollen||3 g||**|
|**Daily Value not established|
I take this everyday and I give it to my dogs as well! Taste is good but you can always wash it down with water if you can't take the taste..Peeps...I would rather go to a honey bee than a doctor any day of the week! Read up on all natural bee products. Works for me and my mom is one of those few people whose gray hair turned brown again and she is 83 and thrilled. So so many benefits from natural bee products!!! Your vitamins for the day are in there plus you could live off of bee pollen and water!!
This is the best fresh bee pollen I have ever used, and I have tired several brands and even local product. Most brands are dried up, or smell and taste like a barnyard...ugh. NOT SO with C.C. Pollen....just the best there, and the Iherb price cna't be beat. Thanks!
Health benefits outweigh the taste.
Posted by 5713049330403643153 on Mar 27, 2016
I am giving this 5 stars for the nutritional pack it punches. I do not like the taste however. I will continue to buy this especially because it is shipped in a cold pack.
smell and taste is wonderful
Posted by 4981954405561968201 on May 23, 2015
these have become my no 1 bee pollen company because of their freshness in bee pollen, unlike other bee pollen these are soft when you eat them and you can really smell the purity in it.
Posted by Reviewer1394679 on Feb 08, 2015
Came back to order more! Thank you!
best of best
Posted by 5413740030721458480 on Nov 08, 2014