- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High Desert
- Natural Products from the Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
100% U.S. Sourced Bee Pollen from High Desert. Frozen at the time of collection and cold-stored to help maximize bioactivity of enzymes, bioflavinoids, antioxidants, and other phytonutrients. A Natural Whole Food with an outstanding ORAC value.
High Desert Bee Pollen comes in assortment of loose granules, capsules and tablets. Our Bee Pollen is only U.S. Bee Pollen, and it has been collected from diverse geographic areas. Our Bee Pollen has been in cold storage since collection, and will stay there until we ship it to you. We also supply Bulk Bee Pollen
Begin slowly by taking 1/8 tablet the first day. Double your intake each day until you are taking one tablet or more per day.
Whey (milk), sucrose, silica, stearic acid, dried honey, natural and artificial flavoring.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products", "Whey (milk).
Refrigerate or freeze for long-term storage.
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy, or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a healthcare professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Tablet|
|Servings Per Container: 30|
|Amount Per Serving||% DV|
|Bee Pollen||136 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|