C.C. Pollen, Royal Jelly, 1000 mg, 60 Veggie Caps (Discontinued Item)
You purchased this item onView this order
- You earn loyalty credit for every order you place at iHerb!
- Loyalty credit is equal to 10% of the value of your order, excluding shipping charges.
- Your loyalty credit will be applied towards your next order as soon as your current order has shipped.
- Your loyalty credits are valid for up to 60 days from the date of your last purchase.
- High Desert
- Natural Products from the Beehive
- Dietary Supplement
Royal jelly is so complex that it has not yet been possible to fully analyze it. Of course, it is impossible to synthesize it in a lab! We do know that it contains the following: natural hormones, all of the B-complex vitamins, and it is rich in pantothenic acid. It also contains nucleic acids, essential amino acids, essential fatty acids (especially Omega 3's), acetyl choline, lecithin, collagen and gamma globulin - a key component of the immune system. Of all of the Superfoods, Royal Jelly is the most intriguing, both nutritionally and effectively!
Take 1-2 capsules daily with meals.
Whey (milk), silica, and magnesium stearate.
Allergen Statement: Contains "Bee Products", "Whey (Milk).
Refrigerate or freeze for long term storage.
Caution: Bee Products may cause allergic reactions in some people. Anyone with any health condition, allergy, or suspected sensitivity to any food should consult a healthcare professional before ingesting.
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule|
|Serving Per Container: 60|
|Amount Per Serving||%DV|
|Royal Jelly Powder 3.5x
(Equivalent to 1000 mg of fresh Royal Jelly)
|Bee Pollen||99 mg||**|
|**Daily Value not established.|