This product is already in your Wish List.
View Wish List
This product is now in your Wish List.
COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Mineral Baby, Mineral Sunscreen, SPF 50, Unscented Moisturizer, 3 fl oz (90 ml)6 Reviews
The length of time for the expiration date or "best used before" date depends on the type of product, as well as the brand.
Perishable items (such as flax oils or certain probiotics) generally have shorter expiration dates. Although our warehouse is fully air-conditioned, these more fragile items are put in cold storage (freezer or refrigeration unit) for maximum freshness.
Our receiving department does its best to verify and then enter the correct expiration dates for all incoming products. However, discrepancies do occur from time to time. This being said, the exceptionally high turnover at iHerb ensures that our inventory is among the freshest in the industry.
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.41 lbs (0.19 kg)
- Product Code: COO-00209
- UPC Code: 853319002094
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz (90 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.9 x 5.6 in, 0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
Combo Discount: -$2.00
- NewBeauty -Beauty Choice Award, Product Winner
- Made with 100% Natural Ingredients
- Chemical/Preservative Free
- Organic SunCare
- Water Resistant (80 Minutes)
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50
- 70% + Certified Organic Inactives
- Made Special for Your Little Ones!
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Plant Protection
- Cruelty Free
- TSA Approved Size
- Farm to Face
- Biodegradable / Reef Friendly
- Solar Powered Suncare
Give your little one a 100% natural environmental shield that safeguards them from the sun's harmful rays and pollutants like smog and dust. Designed especially for a baby's delicate skin, this mineral SPF 50 with broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection contains over 70% certified organic inactives and absolutely zero chemicals or preservatives. Organic Sunflower and Sesame Seed Oils naturally boost SPF protection while Organic Shea and Cocoa Butter, blended with Organic Avocado, Olive, and Coconut Oils, keep your baby as soft as...well, a baby's bottom!
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early aging caused by the sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Titanium Dioxide 7.6%
Zinc Oxide 6.8%
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, beeswax (organic), bisabolol, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea) butter, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, cocos nucifera (organic coconut) oil, glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (organic sunflower) seed oil, oryzanol, persea gratissima (organic avocado) oil, sesamum indicum (organic sesame) seed oil, silica, theobroma cacao (organic cocoa) seed butter, tocopherol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, water
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Natural product dispenses best above 67º F / 19º C
iHerb Customer Reviews
good ingredients. bad formulation. it is thick, pasty and gritty. it separates at room temperature and i had to give it a good shake. otherwise yellowish oil would come out first then followed by the gritty white thick creamy paste. NO!
It doesn't make my face pasty white, like some other brand. I use badger's sport sunscreen as well but it's hard to smooth it out. And only 35 SPF. So I prefer this. It smells like food, which I also like. I just don't know how long it lasts, so I make sure to reapply every 2 hours, then it works fine.