COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Body, Plant UV Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented, 3 fl oz (90 ml) (Discontinued Item)2 Reviews
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.35 lbs (0.16 kg)
- Product Code: COO-00213
- UPC Code: 853319002131
- Package Quantity: 3 fl oz (90 ml)
- Dimensions: 1.9 x 1.8 x 5.5 in, 0.3 lbs (0.14 kg)
- + Environmental Protection
- Organic Suncare
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 70% + Certified Organic Inactives
- Farm to Face
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Green Friendly
- Cruelty Free
- Recycle Friendly
- TSA Approved Size
- Biodegradable / Reef Friendly
- Solar Powered Suncare
Go natural with our trademark plant protection!
Nourish your skin and protect it from harmful UV rays, featuring Plant Protection Technology. Developed with naturally protective plant cells of the Buddleja Davidii stems and the Lilac Leaf, which have been shown to have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, this formula is preservative free and made with 70% organic inactive ingredients. Beet Root and Cordyceps Mushroom Extracts can help protect the skin and defend against premature aging while organic Cucumber Extract helps soothe skin in or after the sun. Also infused with organic emollients like Shea Butter and Coconut Oil to moisturize and soften skin.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 40 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
For external use only.
When using this product keep out of eyes.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs.
Keep out of reach of children.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.
iHerb Customer Reviews