COOLA Organic Suncare Collection, Classic Body, Classic Sunscreen, SPF 30, Unscented, 5 fl oz (148 ml) (Discontinued Item)Write a Review
The Shipping Weight includes the product, protective packaging material and the actual shipping box. In addition, the Shipping Weight may be adjusted for the Dimensional Weight (e.g. length, width & height) of a package. It is important to note that certain types of products (e.g. glass containers, liquids, fragile, refrigerated or ice packed) will often require protective packaging material. As such, these products will reflect a higher Shipping Weight compared to the unprotected product.
0.53 lbs (0.24 kg)
- Product Code: COO-00205
- UPC Code: 853319002056
- Package Quantity: 5 fl oz (148 ml)
- Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.3 x 6.1 in, 0.45 lbs (0.2 kg)
- NewBeauty Product Winner - Beauty Choice Award
- + Environmental Protection
- Organic Suncare
- Broad Spectrum SPF 30
- 70% + Certified Organic Inactives
- Happy Sun-Blocking!
- Plant Protection
- Cruelty Free
- Farm to Face
- Biodegradable / Reef Friendly
- Solar Powered Suncare
All purpose sun protection for all skin types!
Nourish and shield your skin from the sun and environment with this antioxidant-infused, SPF 30 sunscreen with broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Free radical fighting organic Rose Hip Extract delivers essential Fatty Acids, Minerals and Vitamin C. Organic Evening Primrose and Linseed Oils, rich in Omegas-3 and 6 calms, tones, hydrates and reduces redness. Patented Oleosome Technology, derived from Safflower and rich in moisturizing Vitamin E, enhances sun protection and helps time-release actives, resulting in 75% less actives! Organic Shea Butter, high in Vitamins A and F smoothes, softens and balances skin. The phyto-protector Plankton Extract stimulates and rejuvenates, as organic Cucumber Extract calms stressed skin. Crafted with 70% Certified Organic inactive ingredients.
- Helps prevent sunburn
- If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- immediately after swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
|Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol, butyrospermum parkii (organic shea butter), C12-15 alkyl benzoate, caprylohydroxamic acid, caprylic/capric triglyceride, caprylyl glycol, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) oleosomes, citrus aurantium dulcis (organic orange) fruit water, cucumis sativus (organic cucumber) fruit extract, glycerin (organic), hydrogenated polydecene, linum usitatissimum (organic linseed) seed oil, oenothera biennis (organic evening primrose) oil, plankton extract, propanediol, rosa canina (organic rose hip) fruit extract, sodium polyacryloyldimethyl taurate, sodium stearoyl glutamate, trideceth-10, trisodium ethylenediamine disuccinate, vanillin, water, xanthan gum.|
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask doctor if skin rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun.